April 10, 2011

Chocolate Goal...



Ok, so I thought seeing as Ciao is doing the Indulge thing this month I am going to try to go to as many of the places that I haven't been to before as I can. Of course I'm not going to go to the places that the desserts sound boring (and there are a few!) but here's the list of places I want to try and hit up!


Chocolate Zen- Dark Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Joe Black Coffee Bar- Chocolate Mousse
De Luca's Bakery- Dulce De Leche Slice
High Tea Bakery- Brownie Duo
Lilac Bakery- Chocolate Cake
Steve's Bistro - Mud Pie
Sweet Impressions- Cupcakes & Cookies

I know, it's a but of a list to fit in all in April but I love trying new places and we have a few double dates so I'm hoping I'll have some other people wanting to try these places with me! (And considering that there's 30 different places I think I narrowed it down pretty good!)

If you haven't checked out the site yet here's the link again!

1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!